Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers: Stress Relieving Patterns

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Graphic Design

Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers: Stress Relieving Patterns Details

50 BEAUTIFUL PATTERNS TO COLOR This adult coloring book has over 50 beautiful patterns and provides hours of stress relief through creative expression. It features butterflies and flowers such as cute butterflies, art butterflies, creative butterflies, graphic butterflies and flowers. Designs range in complexity and detail from beginner to expert-level.

Reviews

This Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers from Megan Ellis has been a great addition to my 'relaxation time'. This is a soft-cover coloring book with 50 sheets to color. The design on each page is printed with black ink on white paper. The designs in the book vary, with some being more simplistic and others being much more intricate and complicated.Some of the designs do repeat, but there is a nice assortment and plenty of variety. I enjoy coloring the butterflies and flowers that are the subject matter of this book. I feel like there's so much freedom to use bright colors and fun combinations. It is easy to get lost in the designs and is a great way to unwind and relax.The paper is a nice texture, but it isn't quite as porous as some so it takes a little bit more pressure to get my watercolor colored pencils to work like I want them to. It seems to have a bit of a coating, but it's not glossy. I still used my colored pencils, but fine-tipped markers or pens would probably be ideal. I can always find a design that appeals to my mood at the time, and have really been enjoying this book.I received a promotional copy of this book from the publisher.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel