Chibi Girls Horror: An Adult Coloring Book with Cute Japanese Drawings, Gothic Fantasy Girls, and Horror Themed Designs

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

Chibi Girls Horror: An Adult Coloring Book with Cute Japanese Drawings, Gothic Fantasy Girls, and Horror Themed Designs Details

No longer available.

Reviews

IA the Vocaloid! She's in here! I absolutely LOVE the artists rendition of her :) I'm enjoying this coloring book far more than the "Fairy and Pets" one.Anyway, you're not reading this to listen to me gush on Vocaloids....The coloring pages are a nice and clean, bright white and the backside is all black so there should be absolutely no excuse to not use markers or any other heavy coloring instrument. I used markers and it looks fantastic.The last thing I want to say, besides the fact that the art is beautiful - is that you get a second coloring page of each in the second half of the book. I really enjoy this because I can try out two different coloring schemes or material.I cannot recommend this coloring book enough!Can't wait for the next one!!!

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel